(1) Inappropriate choice of primer, choose suitable primer according to different bonding surfaces; for adhesion of plastic parts, it is necessary to use a primer to obtain satisfactory bonding effect;
(2) Adhesive surface contamination, parts, and primer surface contamination will cause adhesion failure; use an appropriate solvent to clean the adhesive surface;
(3) The plasticizer on the surface of the parts is not eliminated, and the plasticizer on the surface of the parts (especially soft PVC parts) can reduce the bonding effect;
(4) At low temperature, the acrylic foam tape is made of high molecular polymer, so it will become hard and lose its viscosity at low temperature; when the working environment temperature is lower than 16℃, it is recommended to heat the body and the parts to be bonded;
(5) Under low pressure, the acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has low fluidity, and proper pressure can be applied to obtain sufficient wetted area.